The crimes against COMRADESHIP commuted by the able V.C.
1. Ordered anti riot police to storm university hostels and classroom clobbering,raping and doing all sorts of moral and social sins to innocent intellects.
(After the 1997 police invasion into UoN, there’s a written rule that police shall NEVER again go beyond the BLUE GATES of UoN in the event of a demonstration; UNLESS they are instructed to do so by the University CEO who’s the Vice Chancellor.
IG Boinet and Mbithi must take full responsibility for the torture,rape and barbaric treatment meted upon innocent comrades)
2. Arbitrarily and politically suspended and expelled over 2000 students in a span of less than one year. Some suspended for being visited by student of opposite sex in halls of residence.
3. Banned cooking in halls promising to plough back the money saved from electric bills into the eateries. Nothing has changed. They say food undergoes tendering process which takes long, therefore it arrives when already spoiled.
4. Single handedly dismissed the university council and expelled pro student Deputy Vice Chancellor Prof. Njoroge, despite court orders ruling otherwise, among others.
Now surviving with puppets as administrators.
5. Appointment of an administration allied student caretaker committee to assist him squander funds from the SONU kitty.
(SONU funds from students estimate to a yearly 60 Million Ksh.)
6. A man expected to be politically neutral assists the government in campaigns using university funds and openly attends rallies.
7.Academic performance has dwindled from the time he became Vc. Now the university has moved from position 9 to 99. Next will be from 99 to 999 in Africa
8. School Radio station funds are nowhere to be seen while upcoming (even village) universities are running TV stations.
In circulating social media platforms, the students have threatened to evict the administrator.
A career student.